Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rain and chocolate and tea...

It's a gloomy, overcast day in So. Cal. today. I'm sitting here wondering if it will rain, and if I will get the chance to sit on my porch with a cup of tea, and a piece of chocolate and enjoy it...

Thinking that these three things go very well together. I discovered when I came to the USA just how well cookies and milk go together. I don't think I'd consciously tried the combination before...

So, over to you... what are your favorite combinations of external stimuli and taste, other senses?

Glyn

7 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I love to read a book and eat or drink something that features in the book. Like reading a Stephanie Plum mystery with a donut and coffee, or an Amelia Peabody book with mint tea and a cucumber and cream cheese sandwich. And I also love to watch action movies and eat pizza and beer. It's a guy combo, but it really works.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love:

a)fireplace with
b)book/good movie
c)coffee/tea and Pepperidge Farm cookies!

or

a) babbling brook
b) big blanket to lay down on
c) good picnic lunch, really yummy sandwich, fruit, chips, etc.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Chickenone said...

In June, I can sit outside with a big candle, my favorite music and beverage and watch hundreds of fire flys all around my yard. Sometimes on a warm night, there is something called heat lightning that occurs and looks like strobe lights in the sky. All of those elements combined are amazing.

1:50 PM  
Blogger joelle said...

I love drink HOT coffee and eating something rich and sweet like good chocolate and feeling it melt in my mouth.

12:09 AM  
Blogger StuChew said...

1) Friends
2) Laughter

And don’t you mean a biscuit and milk

PS I miss Ted

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay... Looks like things are fully coed over here now. Reputation intact ... (for now)

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a glass of wine while i am making dinner and listening to some good noisy music while my girls are playing together, looking forward to ted getting home or friends coming over.
lovely.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home